RuleX Swagger Editor
September 22nd, 2015
The RuleX Swagger Editor is for defining rules about the behaviour of a swagger-described API. The editor is based on a fork of the Swagger Editor project on github.
About Swagger Editor
The Swagger Editor allows you to author or import a swagger description for an API, to view interactive documentation for the API, and to generate simple servers and clients. You can play with the swagger editor here.
About RuleX Swagger Editor
With the RuleX Swagger Editor, we have added the ability to author rules against your swagger description. A few types of rules are supported:
- operations rules : for defining a simulated response for an API operation
- validation rules : for validating API requests
- action rules : for generating test data for API requests or responses based on templates
- query rules : for returning extra diagnostics when validation errors are detected
- functions : used by the other rules
From the RuleX Swagger Editor, you can generate a jaxRS server based on the swagger and rules.
The RuleX Swagger Editor is available here on github : but you will need to contact us if you want access to the RuleX code generator.
Interested in a demo:
Get in contact.
Comments are closed.